|Like my washer in the background? It's my counter space when I'm cooking!|
2 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking power
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 lg eggs
1cup milk (i used 1%)
1/2cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water (don't cheat and use hot water from the tap actually boil it!!)
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 18-20 squares extra its ok you will use it later)
1/3cup unsalted butter, melted
1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
The How To
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake tins with paper liners
- In a large bowl add 2cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix with a whisk. Set aside for later.
- In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla on medium speed with an electric mixer
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and beat on medium speed until well combine.
- add boiling water and stir. Set the batter aside
- Place graham crackers crumbs, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined-it will kinda look like wet sand.
|They turned out pretty good!!|
Up next ....
Orange Cranberry Lime Surprise with Lime Buttercream Frosting